Online doctor service comes with an advantage of communicating to the doctor anytime of the day, anywhere. Such doctors have increased your convenience by giving you appropriate medical advice in today’s busy world that can deny you a chance to visit a doctor physically. The method they use is a live video call, images, phone calls, and instant messaging to allow swift communication.
Most online doctors are available 24 hours, all seven days. They access your condition by asking questions before providing their prescription.
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency controls the Leicester Online Doctors. Therefore, expect a standard and confidential approach in your online medical consultations and tests.
What types of assistance can you get from an online doctor?
They provide support to highly confidential illness such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, STI treatments, and contraceptive pills.
The doctor’s significant experience in their respective fields can help you treat common communicable diseases such as colds, flu, rashes, sore throats, and coughs among others.
What is the importance of an online doctor?
- No need for a scheduled appointment– to be honest you don’t need to wait for long before getting help from an online doctor. Life keeps moving forward, and thus the doctor ensures prompt services on your terms.
- Saves money on personal health care bills– you can seek medical consultations in your non-emergent illness such as allergies and skin infections at both practical and affordable standards. However, using this service if you have a long-term non-emergent illness can be a costly fair.
- Cheaper alternative for OTC drugs – most of the online experts have a global structure universally accepted thus offer medications at the best prices.
4. Saves time – as a patient, you save a lot of time when you visit an online doctor. You can order online prescription through your laptop from the comfort of your home thus saving you the traveling time.
Malaria is one of the most dreadful diseases caused by mosquito bite. The chances of one contracting malaria especially while travelling to developing nations is very high. To avoid the risk of malaria and to have a safe journey, we have for you few tips to protect yourself from Malaria.
- Determine the level of risk
Consider all these factors: The time of year you are travelling, the duration of your stay, the activities you plan to do and where you will be staying. The risk for an infection can vary considerably, even within a single country. Successful malaria prophylaxis depends on your knowledge – make sure you are in the know before you go.
- Always use a bed-net impregnated with insecticides
Make sure to use a proper net and keep it properly tucked underneath your mattress. The room itself should have additional nets attached to the windows and doors. Switch on the air conditioning, as mosquitoes tend to stay out of cool, air-conditioned rooms.
- Never skip the mosquito repellent
Use an insect spray containing pyrethroids in all living and sleeping areas, especially during evening and nighttime hours.
- Sunscreen comes first – repellent second
If you are using sunscreen, it should be applied first and the insect repellent second. The repellent will not work if you cover it with a thick layer of sunscreen. Alternatively, use a sunscreen that contains a repellent.
- Are you at risk? – Get an antimalarial (if necessary)
Depending on the overall malaria risk at your destination, it might be necessary to practise malaria prophylaxis, either on a daily or a weekly basis. Your search for the right antimalarial medication ends here. While travelling, you must carry antimalarial medication since it prevents you from being a victim especially when you travel to areas with higher risk of malaria.
Antimalarial medication are easily available in online pharmacies. If you stay around Leicester, you can avail medicines from Pharmacy 360. Pharmacy 360 is one of the leading online pharmacies in Leicester.